Moments in Gaming 2: “All In” ICBM Launch (CoD Modern Warfare)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the few FPS games that really impressed me. First, it didn’t feature the same overused WWII theme but a refreshing present day scenario, second, it has a very professional feel to it. The graphics are awesome, the gameplay is perfect and characters and dialog are believable. And third, the story plot is thrilling, there are so many twists and turns to it that make you glee at the screen. CoDMW is full of these jaw-dropping moments. This Moments in Gaming episode shows one of these unexpected moments.
Later in the game the SAS unit around Captain Price is moving forward to the missile base deeply hidden in the Altay Mountains in Russia when suddenly two ICBMs are being launched in close vicinity. This is one of those “I cant believe this just happened!!”-moments in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Moments in Gaming 1: Cate Archer vs. Isako (No One Lives Forever 2)
- Moments in Gaming 2: “All In” ICBM Launch (CoD Modern Warfare)
- Moments in Gaming 3: Grager’s Yacht (Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic)
- Moments in Gaming 4: Whodunit? (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)
- Moments In Gaming 5: Fighting Force